1. Over seven years babysitting experience.
2. Knowledge of infant and child CPR, Child abuse and neglect training, and Prevention and Control of Communicable Diseases training.
3. Experience with special needs children.
4. Experience working as a preschool teacher.
5. Currently working for Center for Advanced Learning as an Autism Intervention Trainer.
As an aunt of three and a sister to a sibling with special needs, I have been a caregiver most of my life. Through working with children and course studies in Early Childhood and Elementary Education, I know caregiving is my passion. Over the years, I have received the name "Mama Bear" from both the children I care for and my own peers due to my motherly nature. I look forward to going into a field where I may work with children and help to make a positive impact on our future generations.