Florida Hospital Certified Nursing Assistant
Tampa Florida June, 2009 - Present
* Responsible for the direct patient care.
* Demonstrated the proper use of equipment's, knowledge of medicines and taking care of the wounds to the patient and their families.
* Responsible for the regular checkups, medication and report making of the patient.
* Responsible for the 10-bed unit.
* Provided nursing care in accordance with resident care policies and procedures.
* Ensured the safety and well-being of the residents is maintained.
* Measured and recorded patient's fluid intake and output.
Homewood Residence Senior Living Certified Nursing Assistant
Sun City Center, Florida Month - June 2009
* Managed supply record and supply demand.
* Provided medicine reminders.
* Provided patient carrying to doctor appointments.
* Assisted patients with bathing, dressing, cleanliness, and grooming in keeping traditional care plan.
* Specified enemas to patient when required.
* Measured and recorded patient's liquid intake and output.
* Provided nursing care in line with resident care policies and procedures.