2005-2008: In high school, in addition to babysitting, I acted as a swim team chaperone for children ages 6-13 on 11 international swim meets that were 3-5 days long.
2010-2011: I worked with a Big Brother program in Claremont, California while attending college.
2011: I worked with a summer enrichment program in Western China. There were 13 counselors and between 140 and 150 students. I had to teach Economics, English, PE, and music (I taught in Chinese and English). Also, I took over kitchen duties when our cooks were no longer available.
My Formal Resume
Religious Studies and English dual major
GPA 3.4. Thesis: A Study of Sino-Tibetan Relations and its Effect on Religious Freedom in Tibet.
Languages: Mandarin Chinese (fluent), French
* Conducted a series of contests aimed at growing our user base
* Conducted, developed, and organized a campaign to acquire user data over social media, email, and phone calls
* Worked with youth programs in New York, the YMCA, the Boys and Girls Club, etc., to develop content and tours
* Conducted in-depth research projects into potential investments
* Trained new hires and guided their progress
* Maintained relationships with our investments, the company has over 100 active investments, and helped them with a wide range of problems and issues they've faced.
June - August Teacher and Program Coordinator, Summer Enrichment Program
* Oversaw over 150 students over an overnight Summer Program
* Coordinated travel arrangements and oversaw a two day trip from Chengdu to Dali
* Taught economics, physical education, music, and English
* Contained an outbreak of Chicken Pox among the students