My qualifications include:
*On-Call or Last Minute Availability
- Help with feeding, bathing, dressing, ADL, Etc.
- Available for overnights or can start anytime
- Ability to transfer paraplegics & quadriplegics with a Hoya & Sarita Lifts.
- Experienced in dealing & assisting clients/Patients who are in a state of moderate to severe Dementia & Alzheimer's Diseases.
- Highly capable to assist patients/clients with Sun-Downing, wanderings, Multiple Sclerosis, Spinal Cord Injuries, Cerebral Palsy, Autism, ADD, and Advanced Stages Of Parkinson's, MD visits and knowledge of Meds and Assist with Meds
- Housekeeping- Grocery shopping, dusting, maintain household with exceptional cleaning skills, care of fine and antique furniture, execute errands for clients, healthy organic cooking, laundry (wash, dry, fold), ironing, organize drawers, closets, etc.
- Emergencies- Trained in procedures to follow in case of fire, flood, broken pipes, etc. - CPR/First Aid Certification. Knowledge of DNR's
- Inventory- stocking of linens, cleaning supplies, personal supplies, and food.
I am a Highly Experienced Certified Nurses Aide available to care for the sick, elderly, disabled, etc. I am highly experienced in taking care of Terminal, Acute, and Chronic Illnesses in Patients, AND I have OVER 10 YEARS Experience in working in Private Residences, Hospitals, Assisted Living and Nursing and Rehabilitative Care Homes. I have a solid clean background. I am certified and Licensed in the State of Ma
I am available for On-Call OR can start anytime. Also available for Week-Day, Week-Nights, Week-Ends (day or night).