*Summer camp teacher's aide, Youth Science Institute (YSI), Northern CA Summer 2007, 2008 & 2009:
* Served as a teacher's assistant while working at YSI's summer camp program. Tasks included supervising children on hikes, assisting with arts and crafts projects, leading children in a variety of games and activities, and helping with setting up and cleaning up the campground.
* Gained experience working with preschool and elementary school aged children from a variety of backgrounds.
* Learned how to plan activities that are both fun and educational.
*Preschool teacher's aide, Mountain Bible School, Los Gatos, CA February 2011 - January 2012:
* Gained experience in a preschool classroom setting during the school year and during a summer program. Helped plan the summer program in addition to teaching children during the summer program and during the school year.
* Worked with children individually as well as in groups. Supervised children during indoor and outdoor playtime during, art projects, and lunch time.
Babysitting, various homes, CA 2005- Present:
* Have watched children for many different families since the age of 15.
* Have been responsible for children who range from preschool age to teenagers. Have also been responsible for anywhere from one child to a small group of children.
* Have done daytime babysitting as well as overnight and even for the duration of an entire weekend.