My past responsibilities and accomplishments are:
* Participated as a member in an award-winning network of exceptional college students who work one-on-one to prepare at-risk preschool children for school success.
* Developed one-on-one relationships with nine preschool children.
* Acquired knowledge and skills through intensive training and professional development in early childhood theory and practice, language and literacy development, leadership skills, and communication with families.
* Implemented early childhood curriculum, supported family involvement and promoted skill-building by assisting teachers in classroom.
* Leadership award.
* Collaborated with team of corps members to plan bi-weekly classroom activities.
* Individually designed and implemented music curriculum.
* Stimulate children's verbal, cerebral development through effective communication and games.
* Collaborate with team member to design curriculum for children's play activity.
Children's Hospital, Patient assistance, Summer 2006 to spring 2007
* Improved patient and patient's family's mental states by offering casual conversations and by partaking in their personal interests.
* Helped hospital staffs to efficiently distribute manpower in order to provide the best individual care for each patient.
Volunteer, Summer 2007
* Dedicated to save the lives of medically fragile orphaned children in China.
* Held and played with babies age of 0-2 years who had suffered from cleft lip due to lack of nutrition during child-bearing years.
* Designed and taught stimulating and interactive English curriculum to elementary school orphans.