Hi! My name is Cameron, and I have good experience in Animal care: I have volunteered, and rescued for both Cats and Dogs for the past 4 years of my young life. However I will post my advantages and disadvantages below!
1. Former FFA member, I don't mind getting down and dirty. Need your animal washed? Played with? Walked? No problem.
2. Volunteer with S. O. S. Animal shelter throughout High school.
3. Updates of your Animal at your discretion.
1. I have a long week of school and work, so my hours and days are limited.
2. I am allergic to cats. (It isn't deathly- but I am prone to a reaction.. But I still love cats.)