- Adept in performing health care functions expected of a Caregiver: administering drugs, reporting problems, and keeping family members informed of what is happening.
- Identifying an emergency quickly and promptly taking corrective measures, informing the patient s doctor
- Well versed in the role of a home helper.
- Skilled at performing various homemaking activities like dusting, cleaning, vacuuming, laundry, changing bed linens, and other light housekeeping tasks.
- Skilled at preparing meals
I posses good oral communication skills and can effectively communicate with my clients, family members, and health care professionals. My caring nature, friendly persona, professional training, and experience ensure that I provide my clients with the best care.