* Highly Motivated, Proactive, Engaging and Nurturing
* Energetic, Active, Fun, Outgoing and Playful
* Extremely Honest, Forthright, Reliable and Obliging
* Excellent Communicator and strong interpersonal Skills
* Ability to get down to a Child's level and see the world as they see it
* Very Hygienic and Mannerly
* Qualified High School Teacher
* 6 Months Experience as a Teachers-Aid in a Preschool
* Moderate French
* Full clean International Driving License
* CPR Certified
Key Examples of Duties, Responsibilities and Skills developed during previous Employments:
* Over 5 years experience with children ranging in age from 3 months to 12 years and comfortable with up to 4 children at any one time.
* Maintained highly safe, engaging and nurturing environments
* Very resourceful in finding fun activities: library readings, new parks and playgrounds, recreational programs etc. which were age appropriate.
* Enhanced physical and mental development through educational activities (focus on colors, letters, words, animals, building blocks, puzzles, walking etc.)
* Enriched children's experiences and interests through art, dance, music, and play-time.
* Proactively planned play-dates and attended classes to encourage interaction and develop children's communication and behavior skills
* Ensured each child received equal attention, care, love and encouragement
* Successfully potty-trained children and though good manners
* Cooked and feed healthy nutritious meals
* Carried out light household duties, children's laundry, errands and other particulars I could be of assistance with.
* Kept detailed and precise record of daily events (feeding , nap and diaper change times)
* Demonstrated respect for parents requests and was consistent with carrying these out.
* Have made long-lasting relationships with each family.