First, thank you for reading! Here is a little bit more background about me.
- I am a loving mother of two (Both sons, now adults who live and work in DC & NYC... one of them volunteered to help poor mom edit this intro).
- I have been working as a full-time professional nanny since 2011 in MD and NJ. Before that, I was a stay-at-home mom who, in my "spare time," volunteered to work with young children in cub scouts for 12+ years.
- As a mom, a scout leader, then a pro-nanny, I gained a LOT of hands-on experience in taking care of young children, ranging from 8-month-old to 11.
- I know that each family has its expectation of how they want the kids to be eating/playing/learning/sleeping. So I work with you (mom/dad/grandparents/people who love the children) to keep them on schedule while keeping you as involved as you would like to be.
- Other important details: I am very organized and reliable and am often complimented for my cooking skills.