- Nanny for Twins (boy & Girl) for 2 years from newborn to 2 years old.
- Substituting for class sizes of 20-30.
- Summer Camp Coordinator at Holy Cross Elementary School for 50 kids, ages 2-12.
- I am CPR Certified, and Virtus Certified.
- Coached youth basketball and soccer.
My favorite and what I consider to be the most rewarding was my job as a nanny for twins, one boy and one girl, from the time they were born until they were 2 years old. My reason for leaving the job was only because I am moving to Colorado. As you can tell, I am an extremely active and involved person. I enjoyed, playing, teaching, reading, and most of all having fun/spending time with them. My passion lies in being a positive influence in children's
lives. I have a Bachelors degree in Sports Management through Benedictine College in Atchison, KS. I was on the deans list and was a part of many campus and community activities.