Professional/Paid experience with children:
- Dance Instructor for almost 6 years for children ages 2 to teen.
- Babysitting for infants to preteen.
Volunteer experience with children:
- Autism Center: work with/care for children with autism.
- Youth Group Leader at church for Jr. high & high schoolers.
- Kids-Club leader at an elementary school (grades 3-6).
- leader for various sports/church camps (K-6 grade).
- Care for nieces and nephews (infant to 6 yrs old).
I graduated from San Jose State University in December 2014 with a BA in Psychology.
I love interacting with children whether its arts & crafts, playing at the park, helping them with homework, preparing meals or settling for bed... I enjoy it all!