My name is Ally and I am a junior at Marquette University, home for the summer. I have been babysitting/ nannying since I was 10. I love working with children so much that I earned an International Baccalaureate (IB) certificate in
Early Childhood Development in high school.
Here are some things about me:
- Reliable, honest and caring
- Safe driver with a Subaru Legacy
- Vast experience with infants to teenagers
- Delighted to help with housework, laundry, and pet care
- Can shop, prepare, and clean up meals
- Love planning kid-friendly activities
- I have impeccable references which I would be happy to share
- Live in Morningside
- From June 1st- September 7th
- Excluding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10am-2:30 p.m. from June 5th- July 28th since I am taking a summer class at GSU.
I look forward to meeting you and your family!