My husband and I work from home in tech jobs full-time. We have a baby boy who is currently 7 and a half months old. We have him in daycare Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, until we are able to get him into a full-time slot. We don't have a guaranteed spot until mid-May. We've been trying to juggle caring for the baby while working on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but as he gets older, it's become more challenging.
We are hoping to find a temporary nanny to care for our son while we work at our house on Tuesdays and Thursdays until mid-May (or until a full-time slot opens up).
- Tuesday & Thursday
- 9am-5 p.m.
- Feed, change, play with, read to, etc.
- In our own home in Northborough
- We work from home and will be in the house
- No taking the baby out on errands, please
- Prefer that you not bring other children
- We have a friendly dog