$13 – 14/hr
Join a growing ministry and have a career with purpose. We are currently looking for an energetic person who is eager to take on the challenge of teaching, loving and nurturing our infants full-time.
Start Date: Immediately (with 40 hours of paid training).
Hours: Regularly scheduled 35+ hours per week; Ideal candidates will be flexible and available Monday - Friday, 6 a.m. - 6:15 p.m. , as well as occasional Saturdays for special events and projects. The more flexible, and available, the more potential for additional hours as a substitute when needed.
Description of Responsibilities:
* Teaching God's Word through stories, song and teachable moments.
* Plan, implement and supervise toddler classroom lessons that are consistent with JLU's mission.
* Knowledge and compliance of all state regulations governing the operation of the center.
* Professionalism, respect and compassion for all employees, parents and children.
* Maintain confidentiality at all times.
* Communicating with parents during parent drop off and pick-up.
* Cleaning the classroom and equipment throughout the day as needed.
* Caring for basic needs of children including serving meals and helping with potty training.
* Ability to remain standing for duration of shift.
* Ability to lift 50 lbs regularly.
Pay & Benefits:
* $13. 50/hour to start if OCFS lead qualifications are met
* Healthcare offered
* Retirement plans are offered to all employees with a 3% matching benefit.
* Performance based raises are given annually.
* Paid time off.
* Paid training.
* All meals are provided to staff.
* Christian fellowship.