$15 – 25/hr
San Diego, CA
Must love cute babies (and cute kitty)! Currently seeking help 3-5 days/week with a 5-month-old, at least through September. Date nights also available.
- Infant CPR and first aid training a must.
- Absolutely no smokers/smoking, drugs, etc.
- Degree in early childhood, nursing, or a related field desirable.
- Since infants, particularly preemies, are very vulnerable to germs, we expect you to be current on vaccinations (flu, TDaP, MMR) and let us know if you're ill. And no crowded places (malls, grocery stores, store). Walks around the neighborhood are great, though.
- High quality coffee and snacks provided!
- Back to sleep, bare is best, tummy time.
- Talking and singing to baby are strongly encouraged!