$18 – 21/hr
New York, NY
Our 2-year-old has started school and our hourly needs have changed so our current, loving nanny is transitioning out.
We're looking for someone who:
- has great, loving energy,
- is patient with kids,
- absolutely loves children (not just looking for any job),
- is proactive,
- has good common sense, and
- CPR & First Aid trained.
- watching our daughter, playing with her, picking her up from school, making meals/feeding her, taking her to the park and occasional classes and play dates, cleaning after her;
- helping us with laundry, cleaning, meal prep and organizing.
- running errands from time to time.
Must be able to work on the books.
Looking forward to hearing from you!