My name is Sarah and I am a Care Specialist with Care.com assisting Lauren and her family in their search for a full-time nanny for their 14-week-old baby girl. Hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Driver's License and Vehicle Required!
Duties are all aspects of childcare including:
- Routine infant childcare including diaper changes, bottle feeding, swaddling, putting down for naps, scheduling and routines, tummy time and activity mats for playtime
- Supervising and engaging baby in age appropriate play
- Light housework, laundry and meal prep
- Engaging in activities and educational learning
- Help with reaching milestones and development
- Going outside, singing, reading, being creative, active, and engaging.
The ideal candidate has experience with newborns and can grow with family. Looking for someone that is self-directed, patient, caring, engaging, responsible, proactive, reliable, and communicative. CPR and First Aid trained a must! Must follow all CDC guidelines.
If your ideal day is taking walks, going to the playground, having fun and being interactive with an amazing newborn baby girl, this may be the perfect fit for you!