We are currently helping a busy working family in Flower Mound with 2 children, girls ages 7 and 9, find a full-time live in nanny. You will be most successful in this role if you are proactive, organized, and a natural helper. A Spanish speaker is preferred but not required.
The nanny, in general, will be responsible for the following:
- Wake up at 5 a.m. and get the girls dressed and ready for school.
- Pick the girls up from school, transport to activities, and help with homework.
- Assist with the bedtime routine.
- Prepare all of the meals
- Family laundry
-Basic housekeeping such as tidying up the kitchen and helping organize the girls' rooms
- Run errands and going to the grocery store.
- Must be willing to travel with the family.
The schedule is: Monday through Friday before and after school with occasional coverage on the weekends with advanced notice. The ideal candidate will help tidy up the house and prep meals for the kids/family while the children are at school. Nanny will have her own en suite bedroom with a large walk-in closet.