Rebeca F.|Pompano Beach, FL
5 yrs exp
33 yrs old
My name is Rebeca, I'm 33 years old, and I'm an engineer in Brazil. In USA I have been working as a Registered Chiropractic Assistant for about 3 years.
- Responsive and proactive.
- Honest, friendly and with a strong work ethic and social responsibility.
- Flexible, dedicated in order to meet the needs of the children and as well theirs parents too.
I can :
- Make breakfast;
- Get the kids to school or pick them up from school.
- Cook lunch and clean the house.
- Teach math.
- Do washing.
- Play with the kids.
- Cook dinner and clean up everything.
I love music and art, but I don't understand that much, but I love sports anyway! I have been a basketball player for all my life (I love it), but I also used to play volleyball, judo, gymnastics, swimming, and others.
I love pets (I have one cat and used to have a big dog in Brazil).
I speak English, Spanish and my mother language Portuguese.
I love laugh, sing, dance and play with kids.