$15 – 20/hr
We're looking for experienced in-home childcare providers to help families when their regularly scheduled childcare has fallen through. As a full-time Staff Nanny in our Elite Nanny Program, you get to work with children of all ages from infants up to school aged children. We find jobs for you, and you do the part you love: have fun with the children and engage them in a great day! Jobs are available in Philadelphia, and surrounding counties, and you can start ASAP!
Here's What Our Nannies Are Saying:
"I wish I found you guys sooner-I am so grateful to work with you and it has been a wonderful experience!" - K.E.
"My favorite part of the job is meeting a lot of different people from all walks of life. I also feel very comfortable texting the staffing team-everyone is very helpful!" - S.M.
"I love children, the best thing about my job is being paid to spend time with and have fun with kids!" - T.C.
Here's What We Offer:
- Full-time, permanent employment by Philadelphia Nanny Network
- GUARANTEED pay for 30 hours per week even if you work less!
- Positions in Philadelphia and surrounding counties
- Philadelphia Nanny Network supports diverse families and communities, and diversity in our workforce. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage individuals with varied experiences, perspectives and backgrounds to apply.
- Have a high school diploma, some college a major plus
- Be available to work as early as 7am and end as late as 7pm, Monday through Friday
- Have verifiable experience caring for children as a nanny, babysitter, daycare worker, etc.
- Is comfortable using smartphone apps, texting to stay in the loop, and keeping track of work calendar.
- $15 per hour
- Paid vacation time
- Paid major holidays
- 3 paid sick/personal days
- You will receive payment directly through Philadelphia Nanny Network every Friday
- Support from Philadelphia Nanny Network
- Being part of a team and getting to know other Caregivers
- Must be able to commit at least 6 months to the program
- Must be able to provide proof of legal work status in the US
- Must be willing to get CPR and First Aid trained within 6 weeks of employment, if not already.
- Go to www.nannyagency.com, click on "Get Started" and then "Get Hired" to fill out Part 1 of our employment application. If you meet the specified requirements you will be able to schedule an appointment to speak with our Recruiter about your job search.
- If unable to complete an online application call Philadelphia Nanny Network at