* Provide a safe, caring, nurturing environment for our child.
* Build relationships with our immediate family and members of our extended family (3 grandparents, two aunts)
* Willing to travel with family, and eventually independently, to educational classes (music class, tummy time class, baby yoga, etc.)
* Periodically support with household responsibilities. For example, light housekeeping, organizing baby clothes, toys, and equipment
* Highly proficient in basic child care needs. For example, diaper changes, burping, feeding, swaddling, etc.
* Open to occasional, travel outside of the Bay Area (for work or short family trips). In those instances, we will cover the cost of all travel expenses related to the job.
* Willing to work with our family for at least a year.
* Have at least 5 years of work experiences
* Bring great energy and ideas to engage and entertain babies through their toddler years in a way that helps them reach millstones and find joy in every day.
* General understanding of child development