We are hiring nannies and babysitters in Pittsburgh and the surrounding area.
*Choose your own schedule.*
OFFERING: $500 signing bonus for working and getting paid to work
We have 5 open positions with an URGENT NEED for our Elite Nanny Program. Get paid to play!
One of our nannies recently said:
"I am having an excellent time working with PNN so far, this has been the perfect summer job for me, I appreciate the flexibility to be able to take days off when I need and I have met so many awesome families. I really like backup care because I get to work with children of all different ages in different neighborhoods."
PNN's nannies say that Philadelphia Nanny Network's Elite Nanny Program hugely rewarding because they know their weekly pay is guaranteed and they work for an agency they can count on to be there for them.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- $15-17 per hour depending on experience
- Weekly direct deposit pay
- Paid time off for vacation, sick days, and holidays
- May be eligible for a retirement plan
- Be willing to commute up to 45 minutes on some days
- Be available Monday - Friday 6-10 hour days
- Some days may start as early as 7 am or end as late as 8 pm (you'll know ahead of time)
- Have a valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle to drive to the job
- Have experience with infants - school-aged kids
- Have 1-year childcare experience (not with family or friends) after High School graduation
- Have verifiable experience working as a nanny, babysitter, daycare provider, teacher outside of family and friends
- Comfortable using a smartphone app and texting
- Commit at least 3 months to the work program
- Must be able to provide legal work status in the US
- Have Infant & Child CPR/First Aid - PNN will pay for your certification or recertification
- Complete an online Orientation
Philadelphia Nanny Network has been helping nannies find satisfying jobs that fit their needs since 1985. As leaders in the in-home child care industry and instrumental in building the industry and professionalizing the nanny position, the team of nannies consider themselves to be the best of the best.
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds to apply.
To learn more about Philadelphia Nanny Network, and to understand why we have been a leader in the industry - please visit our website: www.NannyAgency.com
Philadelphia Nanny Network services Albany, Buffalo, and New York City in NY. In Pennsylvania, PNN services Allentown, Pittsburgh, and Philadelphia with all the surrounding suburbs and also services DE and southern NJ. Refer a friend who gets hired and you get $75.
Click the link below to be taken to step 2 of our application process and schedule a phone call to speak with our recruiter on why you are the right fit for this position.