$15 – 25/hr
Safety is our top priority. We subscribe to the CDC safety guidelines with all of our jobs.
Have professional childcare experience with infants, toddlers, or twins? Let Philadelphia Nanny Network help you find the perfect nanny job!
We work with all families throughout Philadelphia (and Suburbs), Delaware, New Jersey, and can help match you with the perfect Nanny job!
No cost for nannies to use our placement services!
- At least 2 years of professional childcare (nanny, babysitter, daycare worker, etc.) with references
- Willing to commit to a family for a minimum of one year
- Reliable and timely
- Able to provide proof of legal work status in the US
- Valid driver's license/ vehicle is a major PLUS
-Must have or get Child and Infant CPR and First Aid certification within a few weeks of employment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full childcare
- Engaging child(ren) in age-appropriate activities
- Maintaining cleanliness of child(ren) play areas and tidy common areas in the home
- Meal preparation for child(ren)
- Laundry for children
- Homework help
- Transportation to and from activities
- $15-25 per hour gross before taxes, depending on background and experience
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Reimbursement for car use on the job
-Weekly Direct Deposit as an employee of PNN
Interested to Apply?
- Go to GetNannyJob.com and start the application
- Call Katie at the Philadelphia Nanny Network at 610-645-6550
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds to apply.