$15 – 25/hr
JOB CODE: T210
Location: Highlands Ranch - C470 and S. University Blvd.
Schedule/Guaranteed Hours: This family is seeking a schedule of Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. daily. They will happily guarantee 45 hours per week. Candidates willing to step in for the occasional date-night, overnight stay, or willing to travel with the family would be ideal!
About the Family:
- Care is needed for one lovable newborn boy, born in mid-July.
- Both parents are currently working full-time from private home offices. Mom will be returning to her office, outside of the home, in the next few months.
- There are two sweet, older dogs in the home. They do their own thing, so you'll hardly notice them!
- These loving, down-to-earth parents are looking for a nanny to join their team for years to come; a 2+ year commitment is desired.
About the Job:
- All standard nanny duties including infant laundry, bottle prep, and sanitizing, as well as general tidying up throughout the day.
- Driving is not required at this time, but mileage reimbursement will be offered when applicable.
-All standard benefits, including 5 days of PTO + time off to coordinate with the family, paid major holidays and guaranteed hours are being offered
- Standard vaccinations and flu shot required. CPR/First Aide must be current or renewed ASAP.
- There is a cleaning service that comes bi-weekly for deep cleaning while you focus on the babe.
The Ideal Candidate: will have at least 2+ years of previous infant care experience, will love to read and engage in age-appropriate, developmental activities with the baby. The family would love a Spanish speaking nanny, but it is not required. Longevity is very important to this family: nannies looking for a 2+ year commitment will be given top consideration.
Apply through ABCNannies.com