$15 – 20/hr
This In Home Educator position is an hourly full-time role based in a family's home. Each situation is different but children typically range from 0-6 years old. While working for one or two families, the home group can have between 1-5 children and you will facilitate daily routines and provide supplemental activities to the distance learning. In this setting, you will receive the full support of our Family Framework and will be given the necessary resources and tools to carry out a fully developed learning curriculum in a home setting. Being a part of a larger network of schools also means that you have the opportunity to work at one of our nearby campuses, where you will help to provide quality childcare in one of our classrooms. The starting base rate for the position is $16 an hour but does increase if you are caring for more than one child!
We have families interested in the NOVA area such as Fairfax, Herndon, Chantilly and many more!
We have our free training course starting next week, September 21st, so reach out to us so you can receive free Montessori training that will get you ready for an In-Home Educator position!
What we offer:
- Ongoing professional development and support
- A network of supportive peers and mentors who regularly share best practices
- Full access to our Montessori Family Framework resource database
- The opportunity to contribute to a high-quality Montessori program
- Flexible options for full-time, part-time, temporary or long term assignments
- Paid Time Off, 401K account, and health, vision, and dental benefits for full-time employees