$11 – 25/hr
Seeking a nanny to care for our 3 m. o. in Camas. Start in mid-Nov for 5 mo, with the potential for longer if it is a good fit for both. Light housekeeping is desired, such as washing baby bottles, tidying up after baby, loading dishwasher. Meal prep, occasional laundry, and occasional errands such as groceries/library/post office are a bonus but not required.
Mom's schedule is rigid and includes occasional 1-10 p.m. shifts. Dad is more flexible and works from a home office.
We are looking for 8 hrs per day, Mon-Fri. Start time is flexible, by 8:30 a.m.
Other requirements for our nanny:
- Has references and prior experience
- Dependable, punctual, communicative
- Fully vaccinated, including flu
- Paid through payroll
- Potential sick care and overtime when dad travels
- Potential care of 3 y. o. sister