Jannet Lyn G.|Seattle, WA
10 yrs exp
54 yrs old
House Manager/Nanny/Mother's Helper/Caregiver/Personal Assistant Available
Responds within 4 hours
My previous experience are as follows:
- Loving, nurturing toddler care, including changing diapers of small children, planning and preparing meals and snacks.
- Supervising baths for older children, dressing children appropriate to the child's activities.
- Cleaning and washing up after children's meals.
- Planning and supervising rest, bed, and nap times.
- Tidying children's bedrooms and play areas, doing light housework, reinforcing appropriate discipline for the children. Running errands.
- Planning creative activities, scheduling, and encouraging play dates, attending story hours, reading books (with or to the children).
- Making children play games and other indoor, as well as outdoor activities.
- Taking care of child when he/she is ill. Teaching children good moral values and principles.
Reviewed by Joseph M. Jul 2020 5/5 stars