$10 – 15/hr
Virginia Beach, VA
Elevating the Human Spirit
Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest level of quality of life that is achievable. We shall treat each of our clients with the respect and dignity they deserve, as though we were caring for a member of our own family.
We are looking for driven, compassionate, reliable and mature caregivers that are looking to dive into a very rewarding experience with Comfort Keepers.
$1,000 Sign On Bonus
Comfort Keepers is united by a common goal. That goal is to provide the best in-home caregiving services to aging seniors who wish to maintain their independence.
Using our unique Interactive Caregiving system, each of our caregivers is given the resources he or she needs to provide essential personal care and engaged companionship that forms positive, trusting relationships with our clients.
As a Comfort Keepers caregiver, you will have the opportunity to deliver one-on-one care that enhances quality of life, bringing hope and joy to clients and their families.
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- $11 per hour
- Annual Performance-Based Merit Increases
- Shift bonuses for taking last minute assignments
- Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle
- Work near your home
- Ongoing paid training and caregiver appreciation events
- Generous Health and Dental Benefits
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Growing Company with opportunity for development
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
At Comfort Keepers, we provide uplifting in-home care for seniors and other adults who require a helping hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistance in their homes. Some of the major responsibilities are listed below.
- Provides friendly companionship and assistance with daily activities including dressing guidance, grooming, meal preparation, medication reminders, running errands, laundry and light housekeeping
- Personal Care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Provides transportation to doctor's appointments, beauty shops, etc.
- Companionship and/or Personal Care experience
- A passion for the job and genuine desire to help others
- Access to reliable transportation with a willingness to travel within XX cities/counties
- Up-to-date car insurance in your name, registration and valid XX Driver's License
- Ability to pass background checks and work-related references
- Must pass drug testing
Call 757-689-8189 to get started today!!!
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.