HomePay for Senior Care
We're proud to partner with senior care firms, serving as an extension of their team by providing payroll, tax and HR expertise to those clients who employ caregivers directly. Since 1992, Care.com HomePay has been helping families navigate the complex world of household employment.
Our HomePay service helps bridge the gap between you and families that decide to hire caregivers directly. By offering HomePay, you can add value to these families by removing the stress and headache of payroll and taxes and keep your business top of mind for all future care-related needs. HomePay enables your firm to maintain relationships with families that may have otherwise decided to go elsewhere thereby opening the door for backup care, care management services, future staffing needs as well as generate HomePay referral revenue.
If your firm is considering expanding its service offering to address this segment of the market, lets discuss how partnering with HomePay can enhance your revenue and your client relationships.
About Care.com HomePay
From paydays to tax time and all points in between, our comprehensive service eliminates all the work and worry for busy families. Specifically, we:
- Establish tax IDs and file New Hire Reports.
- Manage payroll calculations, prepare paystubs, and process Direct Deposit payroll each payday.
- Prepare and file state and federal employment tax returns.
- Prepare and distribute Form W-2.
- Prepare and file Form W-2 Copy A/Form W-3 each January.
- Prepare Schedule H to be filed with Form 1040.
- Monitor changes in tax and labor law.
- Manage notices/alerts from tax agencies.
All tax and payroll documents are archived online for easy access by clients and/or their authorized contacts. Perhaps most importantly, we have a team of consultants available to answer questions and help families properly handle employment-related issues. Clients have unlimited access to our expert team to make sure the entire employment relationship runs smoothly.
We partner with senior care firms across the U.S. with the goal of adding value to their placement process by making sure that their clients get the support and expertise they need without the firm having to become household employment experts or dispense legal advice. Our complimentary partnership program also includes:
- Access to our library of educational materials to assist your clients.
- Calculators (Employer Budgeting, Employee Paycheck & Overtime).
- A co-branded online experience for your clients.
- $300 referral fee for families that use our service.
Call 888-273-3356 or contact us to learn more about our Senior Care Partnership Program.
Sign up for our E-Newsletter
Receive periodic updates including:
- Breaking news, such as upcoming changes in legislation that affect your firm or your household employer clients.
- Case studies from our clients and other partners about interesting questions or challenging situations related to household employment compliance.