$10 – 15/hr
The Office Manager will perform various office management and supervisory activities for the agency. The office manager is also responsible for promoting sales and creating a positive identity for the company through activities for marketing and employee performance. The person in this position ensures that all referrals are received and processed in an accurate, detailed manner. He/she supervises and implements appropriate scheduling for the caregivers, clients, and other duties and responsibilities as needed.
1. Advocates for the vision, mission, and values of this agency in the community.
2. Serves as liaison between employees and administrative staff.
3. Maximizes efficiency and cost effectiveness in daily activities.
4. Schedules, supervises, and coordinates day to day activities of the office.
5. Participates in developing annual budget and sales goals.
6. Coordinates sales activities with all office staff to assure appropriate follow-up.
7. Responds promptly to all calls from clients, employees, and others.
8. Maintains accurate documentation of employee records and requirements.
9. Communicates continually with employees and clients to evaluate service.
10. Assists with recruiting, orientation, training, and disciplinary actions, etc.
11. Assists with sales, marketing, and public relations efforts.
12. Services and institutes contractual agreements with clients. 13. Communicates information on competitive strategy to agency office staff.
13. Protects all company records and property.
14. Participates in educational opportunities in home health care.
15. Represents the agency at community functions and professional organizations.
16. Performs other duties as needed to ensure day-to-day operation.