Medical Resources Home Health is an established company providing quality home care services to residents throughout Massachusetts. We are currently seeking Homemakers, Certified Personal Care Aides and Certified Home Health Aides to join our New Bedford team. Contact our Human Resources Recruiter at 508-754-5513 for more information today!
Seeking to cover areas: Taunton and Wareham
Benefits we office
* Health Insurance (35+ hours)
* 401(k) with Generous Company Match
* Flexible scheduling
* Opportunities for Growth
* Free Training Paid Training
* Tuition Reimbursement for LPN and Nursing
* Referral Bonuses
* Cell Phone Plan Discount
* Flexible Hours
* Homecare, HHA, CNA experience
* Flexibility and Willingness to travel
* Your own means of transportation (Car)
* Valid driver's license
* Experience with the senior population
* Current TB and Physical Within the last year
* In a compassionate and understanding manner, assists the client with household management.
* Shops for the clients groceries
* Performs light housekeeping tasks and routine kitchen and bathroom cleaning
* Vacuums and empties trash
* Does the clients laundry and changes the client bed linens.
* Assist patients with activates of daily living which may include bathing, toileting, feeding, skin care, hair care, exercise, and food preparation (PCA and HHA only)
* Demonstrate appropriate behavior when dealing with conflict.
* Exercise good judgement and maintain boundaries in performance of duties.
* Follow company policy the do's and don'ts list.
* Consults regularly with the coordinators about changes in the clients condition or environment
* Maintains the confidentiality of the client at all times.
Medical Resources Home Health is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, we voluntarily encourage DIVERSITY IN THE WORKPLACE