Come join BrightStar Care of Dublin and Castro Valley, a team that believes in serving with a passion and doing the right thing. The CNA Field Specialist is responsible for providing on care for Kidcare, Staffing and Lifecare as needed during their assigned Schedule. The Field specialist will be expected to go to all assigned shifts in any location within BrightStar territory including the BrightStar Office. BrightStar is looking for a self-driven, high-energy individual to lead a highly motivated team of medical staff and office staff. This full time, 40 hours per week, position is a rewarding opportunity to provide care in the homes of those who need it.
Bring your passion to BrightStar Care of Dublin and Castro Valley and join our community of dedicated care providers. Our compassionate caring team provides the highest quality care for our clients, extending their ability to live safely and independently at home and providing peace of mind for their families.
Your success is our priority and we strive to ensure that you receive the resources, training and support you need to deliver exceptional quality of care. Each of our Caregivers (or CNA for those ads) receives one hour of paid training each month.
We are an independently owned and operated home care company, dedicated to the highest level of care in the industry. Our commitment to excellence is recognized by our Joint Commission accreditation, confirming we operate with the same high standards expected of hospitals. Additionally, our Director of Patient Care Services oversees every plan of care.
- Pay rate is $15 / hour
- Paid Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and education/job training
- Two weeks Paid Time Off
- $200 Sign-on Bonus
- Paid weekly with option for direct deposit
- Year-End Bonus
- Provide hygiene care as directed including, bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
- Take and record vital signs as well as height and weight
- Assist client with active and passive range of motion as defined by the plan of care; document and report observed changes to the Director of Patient Care Services
- Assist client with walking and outdoor activities
- Maintain a safe environment by adhering to established policies, procedures, and standards
- Uphold and respect client s rights at all times
- Be prepared to leave to work within 15 minutes notice during your scheduled hours. We will try to schedule shifts as far out as possible.
- 18 years or older
- State HCA Registration
- Current CNA and CPR certification
- Cleared physical exam and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray (within 6 months)
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
BrightStar Care of Dublin and Castro Valley provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.