$10 – 15/hr
For over 14 years Home Instead Senior Care of Huntington Station has helped seniors stay at home. Recently that has taken on a new meaning, staying home has become essential. But some can't do it alone, if you care for others then you already have what it takes. Seniors need help to stay home and stay safe. They need us and we need you.
At Home Instead Senior Care, the health and safety of our clients, CAREGivers and communities are always our top priority. Because older adults are particularly vulnerable to COVID-19, we want to reassure our staff and the families we serve that we are monitoring this situation closely and taking precautions to help prevent the spread of this disease. Beyond providing our CAREGivers with information and training to protect themselves and our clients, we're also monitoring the health and well-being of both our clients and CAREGivers daily.
We are currently looking for a caregiver for a female client in Northport- right on the beach! Client is friendly, sharp and mobile! 188. 50/day for 13 hour work day! After 40 hours time and a half!
CAREGIVER JOB PERKS:
- Paid Time off- For FT employees after one year
- Overtime after 40/hrs a week is time and a half of your hourly rate.
- Short Commute to Cases - We only service Western Suffolk County
- Flexible Schedules
- CAREGiver Sign on Bonus
- CAREGiver Referral Bonus
- Client Referral Bonus
- Short Shift/ On call availability incentive bonus
- Supportive Admin Team
Duties include, but they are not limited to:
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's/ Dementia Care experience
- Companionship and conversation
- Assistance with grooming/bathing
- Assistance with toileting /bath safety
- Errands /Transportation
- Driver's License/Car Insurance (preferred but not required for live in)
- Social Security
- Personal vehicle (preferred but not required for live in)
- 1 year working experience with seniors
- Complete a background check, motor vehicle record check (if applicable) and drug screen
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly manner.