Cranberry Home Care is hiring part-time caregivers to join our private duty home care agency. We are looking for experienced, compassionate, dependable & trustworthy individuals who genuinely enjoy caring for others. We are not looking for caregivers that "just want a paycheck".... We are looking for caregivers that want to grow with a wonderful organization, develop relationships with wonderful people and provide the quality care that our seniors deserve!
We are not your typical "agency". We are an established, Middleboro based, family owned, and operated senior care agency committed to providing compassionate care and assistance to those who wish to remain living safely and independently in the cherished environment they call "home." We take great responsibility and pride in assessing our clients to ensure that when we place a caregiver in a clients home, you can be assured that you will be working in a safe & clean environment. Happy caregivers make the best caregivers. To learn more about us, please visit us online
Interested applicants must be comfortable & skilled at providing any/all of the following:
- Assist with ADL's including bathing, dressing and grooming.
- Assist with toileting, including use of bedpan, commode or toilet.
- Assist with transfers and ambulation including use of cane, walker, and wheelchair.
- Provide timely medication reminders and observe the client for compliance in taking medications.
- Document and communicate with agency supervisor any changes in clients behavior/mood/physical well being.
- Maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment.
- Perform light housekeeping duties as determined in the client's plan of care.
- Plan and prepare nutritious meals and snacks according to specific dietary requirements of the client.
- Provide socialization, emotional reassurance, companionship and stimulation for the client including reading, walks, etc.
- Accompanying the client to doctors or other appointments as needed.