Please Note: BAYADA serves clients throughout Massachusetts. Our office is located in Dedham, MA, but you can work clients close to home for short commute times. If our service area does not meet your needs, please continue to apply and we will happily direct you to your desired location with one of our sister offices.
1. Adheres to the established client care plan.
2. Assists with assigned personal care tasks.
3. Assists with ambulation and exercises.
4. Performs light homemaking assistance, including help with personal laundry, meal preparation, and food shopping.
5. Provides assistance with self-administered medications, as instructed on the care plan.
6. Performs other activities as directed by the Clinical Manager, e. g., measuring and preparing special diets, assisting with the use of certain equipment, measuring intake and output, etc.
7. Observes and understands safety and infection control issues.
8. Demonstrates sound judgment.
9. Reports any changes in client's condition to the Clinical or Client Services Manager.
10. Completes daily Activity Records and accurately documents the care provided.