American Care Team
4600 Powder Mill Road,
American Care Team, LLC is licensed as a residential service agency by the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Office of Healthcare Quality. We are authorized to provide care in the State of Maryland. License #R3891.
1. Give Us a Call
Call us at 240-581-2918 about care requirements, skills needed and your preferred schedule.
2. We Visit Your Home
Our experienced registered nurses will assess your needs and match you to the best caregivers: CNA's, CMT's, LPN's or RN's.
3. Schedule Your Start Date
American Care Team will coordinate care with your healthcare providers to facilitate the best clinical outcome for you or your loved ones.
Personal Care Services
* Ambulation, Bath visits
* Dressing and grooming
* Patience with memory loss, confusion
* Feeding, Oral and personal hygiene
* Toileting, Light Housekeeping
* Meal Preparation, Activities Daily Living
* Provide in-home care/sitter services
* Errands, games, light shopping and outings (outdoor activities, etc.)
Skilled Nursing Care
* Provide Nursing Assessments (RN Only)
* Medication Management/Administration
* Wound Care, Post-Operative/Hospitalization Care, Enteral Feeding
* IV Therapy and Infusions, etc.
1. Attending to disabilities and chronic illnesses
2. Providing reminders and physician prescribed medications
3. Assisting with mobility and transfers
4. Skilled Nursing Care Services (RN)
5. Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
6. Elderly Companion Care Services
7. Post-Acute Care Services
8. Preparing Meals and Feeding
9. Assist with Daily Activities
10. Personal Care Services (24-Hr. Live-In or Hourly), Implement Care Plans
11. Physician Directed Services