We are seeking a full time in-home nanny who is patient, reliable, honest, experienced and kind to care for our 1-year-old babe!
We appreciate someone who shows up on time, dependable, and has a strong work ethic.
Our child likes being outdoors, enjoys swimming, visiting parks, learning new things and nature walks.
We are looking for someone who is willing to handle the below daily tasks for and with our babe:
- Diapering: changing + restocking diaper table). Taking diaper pail bags to trash as needed (1-2 times a week)
- Feeding: breakfast + lunch + snacks. Prepare and wash bottles as needed.
- Feeding clean up: child, high chair, any dishes/bottles
- Manage naps: Put baby down for her 2 daily naps. Around 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Active Play: Engaging with age appropriate play, exploration and stimulation.
Pet caution: We have a shy indoor cat you'll probably never see. But it's worth mentioning.