Seeking a childcare professional who can provide extra help for our family for one full day per week (Tuesdays from 8:15 a.m. to 4:45 pm).
Main responsibility will be caring for our 20-month-old and 3. 5-year-old daughters.
Ideal match will be:
- Experienced nanny/baby-sitter with lots of great creative play experience.
- Available for regular weekly part-time hours.
- Willing to work alongside a full-time stay-at-home-mom.
- Willing to also take on some tasks around the home e. g. laundry and running errands.
- A caregiver who is super reliable, positive, calm in a crisis, energetic, fun, creative, patient, proactive, responsible, respectful and kind!
Hourly rate is dependent on your experience. Customized replies please - and please specify your current work situation and messages must confirm your availability for Tuesdays.