NANNY, FRENCH SPEAKING, LIVE-IN OR LIVE-OUT (PARK CITY UTAH & NASHVILLE, TN).
Division: Domestic Hospitality,
Ref ID: R476447573,
Location: Park City & Nashville, TN,
Salary: $60,000K but DOE.
Job Title: Nanny, Live-In or Live-Out (Park City Utah & Nashville, TN).
Prominent Family seeks an experienced Live-In or Live-Out Nanny to assist with the care for their 2 children. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Assisting with the daily care, supervision and education of children while creating a fun, safe, stimulating, and nurturing environment.
* Managing the children's schedules and bringing them to and from lessons, appointments, play dates, etc.
* Coordinating activities for children, especially educational and recreational activities.
* Assisting with special projects, etc.
* Children's laundry.
* Cooking for children as needed.
* Light housekeeping and organization.
* Traveling with the family as needed.
This is a full-time, live-in or live-out position. Salary is $60,000K but DOE.
* Certificate in CPR and First Aid.
* Degree in Childhood Education, Development, Psychology or related field a plus.
* Minimum of 5 years related private home experience as Nanny.
* Excellent references from both current and previous employers.
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Must have strong command of the English & French a plus.
* Prior experience with care for multiple children.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
* Flexibility with hours and scheduling; flexible to work weekends and holidays.
* Valid driver's license with clean driving record.
* Valid passport, and available for traveling with family as needed.
* United States work authorization.
622 Third Avenue, 7th Floor,
New York NY 10017,
Tel: (646) 681-4780,
Agency DCA License #2008231.
Due to the volume of employment applications received, Society Staffing is unable to respond to each application individually. Applicants will be contacted directly if selected as a candidate. Please be advised that the first round of our interview process involves a direct meeting at our Manhattan offices for all positions located in the tri-state area.