Wednesdays - Weekly Cooking Class, April - Online
Give your child the gift of confidence and the joy of cooking! Our culinary program offers hands-on cooking lessons for budding young chefs. We learn more than how to follow a recipe at Lil’ Chef School. We utilize math, science, teamwork, creativity and more. Children learn cuisines of the world and enhance their experience with fruits, vegetables, herbs & spices while gaining confidence and experience in the kitchen that will last them a lifetime. Children will make 2 recipes each week and will get a tasting of the food they made at the end of class. Recipes are provided online.
Online Course Instructions for all virtual classes:
• The curriculum and recipe will be posted a week in advance so that the parent will have plenty of time to check their pantry, refrigerator and shop for the ingredients necessary to complete the recipes. Substitutions are welcome as cooking is edible art!
• Kiddos be in their kitchen alongside our chef in ours moving through each step of the recipes.
• This will have to include parent participation, depending on the age of the child (this is up to the parent’s discretion).
• Please join the class 15 minutes early so you have plenty of time to pull out your ingredients. Each recipe will include ingredients and a list of basic equipment needed.
• The class time may vary depending on the pace and the number of chefs joining the class.
• Please be considerate to mom and keep your kitchen clean and organized as we move through each recipe. We will show you how to clean as you go!
• Each recipe is intended for a specific amount of servings. You may adjust the recipe, dependent on the size of your family.
• Each class will be recorded for your child to watch and cook later just in case you miss or want to revisit the class!
Thank you everyone and we look forward to cooking with you all!