Judy L.|Philadelphia, PA
10 yrs exp
I'm a dependable, well-educated, articulate, conscientious and energetically creative person. I also have assistance experience in various organizing projects and personal assistant work.
I educate, provide, protect, support and guide children in a positive direction daily from Monday through Friday (available for date nights, overnights or weekends).
I'm seeking full-time or part-time employment.
I have the following qualifications:
- Excellent child care reference letters
- CPR certified
- Yearly Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance Report
- Enhanced Background Check Report
- T-DAP and the Flu Vaccine Shots
- Driver's License with insurance
1. Provide and protect child/children, newborns to teens,
with twin experience, as if they are my own with loving
2. I'm prepared and have emergency contacts/numbers and
stay focused on the child/children at all times.
3. Need to know if the child/children are on medication(s)
or if he/she is allergic to anything.
4. Get to know what foods child/children like or dislike.
5. I'm someone who gets down on the floor to play/in and
outdoor activities, teach reading, ABC's, 123's, colors,
numbers, shapes and arts/crafts.
6. Run errands/excellent driver/with clean driving record.
7. Excellent cook/baker and housekeeper.
Lastly, I am professional, trustworthy, loving, caring, reliable, dependable, and a proactive individual with a beautiful personality. I am a non-smoker.
I look forward to speaking with you at your earliest convenience.