Looking for someone to facilitate schoolwork, encourage and oversee play time, outdoor / exercise, and lunch during the mornings they have asynchronous learning at home. Both families live on the same street. Hours are Monday through Friday, 9-1 with some flexibility (excluding school holidays and school vacation).
M/T/Th/F will care for 2 children each day and 4 children on Wed. We are looking for someone with:
- Education or related degree preferred and min 2 years teaching
- Imagination and sense of humor
- Willingness to teach and play w/4 kids every day if AB moves to 100% remote
Please Note: This job may involve working with multiple families. Care.com does not know the identity or suitability of non-members of the Care community. Some places have licensing restrictions or other requirements for home-schooling and shared care. Check before you start work and discuss these with hiring families.
We are offering
- Dedicated, clean space in each home +easy access to outdoors. Parking.
- Willing to follow social distancing, mask wearing, and all practices defined by CDC, MA and local Board of Health. Both families will do the same.