$15 – 25/hr
South Boston, MA
We are two fun loving families, and close friends, located in South Boston (homes are three blocks from each other) in search of an experienced nanny starting in September for one child (age +/- 5 months as of September) and then for two children starting in December (second child age +/- 4 months as of December). The nanny must be very active, energetic, fast-paced, caring and loving. Must be comfortable with dogs (golden retriever - age 3).
Competitive pay, garage parking available, vacation, holidays and sick time.
The position is full-time Monday to Friday from approximately 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. The position will be approximately 51 hours a week, as outlined below. We need someone who is flexible enough to come early and stay late when necessary with advance notice. The first three months of the job will be one child only for be 45 hours per week (M-F 8AM-5PM).
Monday: 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (one child only)
Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Consistent adherence to feeding and napping schedules
- Create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the children
- Attend baby classes, play dates, etc for socialization and development. Daily outdoor activities, weather permitting.
- Daily meal preparation for children
- Light housekeeping to include: children's laundry daily tidying and organization of toys, clothing, and kitchen
- Infant and toddler age experience
- At least two references from prior families
- Proficient in English, fluency in another language a plus
- Certified in child CPR and First Aid
- Interested in a long-term relationship with our family
- Always punctual
- Ability to plan, organize and multi-task
- College education is a plus
- Valid driver's license (no car necessary)
- Legally authorized to work in US
- Willing to submit to background check
- Up to date immunizations including flu/Tdap shots
- Past nanny share experience preferred