In France, I have repeatedly worked as a qualified caregiver during summer holiday (2014,2015,2016,2017 and 2018) at the retirement home.
My role was:
• To assist patients in exercises and daily function
• To help with the patients bathing and toileting
• To do medical first aid
• To keep room clean and organize
I had the chance to take care of dependent elderly people in a team spirit with other professionals. This work has been a real positive experience that I performed with care and pleasure.
I had the opportunity to work twice in a specialized unit for people with Dementia/Alzheimer's disorders (2015 and 2018). This experience allowed me to improve my skills, particularly:
• Caring (evaluate patient’s medical daily condition, give medications)
• Residents activities (memory games, arts activities, singing, gardening, cooking, writing activities)
• Conscious (to do my job minutely with care)
For more details I stay available anytime
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Comfortable with Pets
Personal care (e.g washing, dressing)
Has Own Transportation
Want to learn more about Margot?
Sign up now for free - it only takes a few minutes.