Hello, my name is Carey and I am an all-round animal lover! I live in Wakefield with my family, partner, our daughter, our black Labrador, three cats and two aquariums.
I love going on dog walks with my family, friends and their dogs and often do this in groups. We live in an area, where there are lots of places to walk dogs.
I love spending time with and looking after animals. All my life, I have had pets and have lots of experience for caring for animals.
I have a 12yr career as a nurse. I am a loving and caring person with a friendly personality. I am honest, reliable and trustworthy.
The services that I can offer are:
* Dog boarding (£20/night),
* Group dog walking (£10/hr, including pick up and drop off); £18 for 2 dogs, £25 for 3 dogs,
* 1to1 dog walking (£15/hr including pick up and drop off),
* Dog day care £20 up to 8 hrs including 1 walk (you to drop off and pick up) or (£25 for me to pick up and bring home),
* Pop-in visits for cats and small animals up to an hour (1 animal £10) multiple small animals £5 each,
* Puppy/kitten home visits (£10/hr),
* Pet transportation (variable prices).
If you think I would be the ideal person for you and your pets please get in touch.