An experienced and well-qualified carer with a thorough working knowledge of residential care legislation, including good practice, and health and safety standards. Experienced in the care of the elderly both in care homes and live in care, as well as those with special needs and/or mental health conditions. Able to carry out all aspects of the role from personal care, administering medication, helping with errands/shopping, meal preparation and record keeping, also willing to work according to a rota, including night shifts. I have an in-depth knowledge of national care standards and how these apply to different categories of people in care.
● CRB cleared
● NVQ Level 2 in Healthcare
● Pre access to nursing Diploma
● First Aid training
● Hoist trained
● Having the required confidence, drive and enthusiasm.
● Able to build relationships with patients and their families or friends.
● Willing to work flexible hours including weekends and nights.
● Treating people with dignity and respect.
● Constantly maintaining personal and professional development to meet the
changing demands of the job.
References are available upon request.
Want to learn more about Rebecca?
Sign up now for free - it only takes a few minutes.