I’m a 21 y.o maths student with seven years experience of babysitting children. I’ve looked after newborns to teenagers and everything in between!
• Friendly, sociable individual who enjoys helping and caring for others, especially kids
• Used to balancing my studies, work and the care of my animals: mature, responsible and able to manage my time well
• Reliable and always punctual
• Very flexible: free throughout the week both day and night, able to start immediately and happy to work on either a regular or flexible arrangement
• First aid trained and have achieved the bronze medallion in lifesaving
• 11 A*’s at GCSE and 3 A*’s at A level alongside experience with tutoring and so I’m confident helping with schoolwork
• I’m a huge animal lover and happy to take care of any pets
• Volunteer for Riding for the Disabled: experience of caring for children with special needs
• Confident preparing and cooking meals and carrying out housekeeping work
• Previous employment with Sainsbury’s and Asda
• Hobbies include riding my horses, walking my dogs and participating in a variety of university societies
• I have been providing childcare and tutoring throughout the lockdown whilst schools have been closed
Comfortable with Pets
Has Own Transportation
Want to learn more about Freya?
Sign up now for free - it only takes a few minutes.