I am 31 years old with 13 years experience. 5 of them being a nanny.
I am 31 years old with 13 years experience. 5 of them being a nanny. I've been in a relationship for 8 years and very happy living together in Shirley. I'm a bubbly girl with tons of energy and love working with children as they bring so much joy to your life. I am very hardworking and take my job very seriously. Your children are in my care and they are the most precious thing to you and I'm there to take that role when you are at work. Having fun with the children is a big must and I encourage children to learn through this method. The first family 3 children are all grown up now I still babysit for them from time to time. Ages when I started were 9 months, 2 and 4 years old. They are now 5, 7 and 9.
The family I'm with now the youngest will be starting school in September and the reason why I'm looking for a new job. They are 3, 7 and 11 and I have worked for them 2 ½ years. As part of my job I make it as fun as possible for the children and as stress free for the parents. I help parents go to work without worrying too much. Parents will always worry but I'm there to make it easier.
My role includes:
1) Making their breakfast and lunch.
2) Days out with visits to the: park, nature reserves, exploring woodlands, berry picking, bike ride, play centres, rhythm time, libraries, swimming (although I do not go in the pool) and many more.
3) My favourite is all the craft activities I do as my head is bursting with ideas and it's a great way for them to learn. I do activities for age appropriate. I have examples for you too see. I also create a book where I take photos and stick them in so you know what they have done and any craft work I stick in too. The book gets filled in every month depending on time and maybe even earlier. An ideal time is when child/ren are sleeping. My profile picture at the top is an example of the book I do. I also do cooking activities even though I'm not the greatest but the children love it.
4) I will take your child to school and will take them to any groups they may have.
5) I will help with homework such as reading and writing.
6) I will do light house work such as: washing the children's clothes, keeping the kitchen clean, tidying their rooms, tidying areas I have used throughout the day and if there's time ironing children's clothes.
I take great pride in what I do as I love working with children and before nannying I used to be a senior supervisor at a nursery. I took full responsibility of a room of 24 children ages 2 ½ to 5 and 2 staff members. I created many activities for them to help them learn and have fun. I have also took charge when all management was out and that was most Friday afternoons.
I have been ofsted registered and willing to do so again but as it's voluntary the employer will pay this fee for me to be registered.
Thank you and look forward to hearing from you.