by Kofi • Birmingham
I am looking for a Housekeeper to work alongside a Head Housekeeper to manage my residence in Selly Park. The position is full time including some weekends. Duties include general cleaning, laundry and shopping etc. You must be a driver and have access to a car. Salary is between £18,000 and £23,000 dependent on experience. For more information, please call Kofi.
by Nicki • Burton-on-Trent
My Mother is moving into DE13 on Saturday and looking for a 1 off clean. 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living room and kitchen. Could you let me know how much this would be and your availability after Saturday please? Thank you.
by Marta • Tonbridge
A lovely family of 5 are looking for an experienced Housekeeper / Cook to join their busy family estate. The property is situated in the Tonbridge area, formal gardens surround the beautiful 7 bedroom house.
They are looking for a caring and hands on housekeeper who takes pride in their work and can keep the house to a high standard. Someone who enjoyes cooking and can make healthy and well presented dishes for evening meals. The ideal candidate is a team player, someone with eye to detail and initiative to run with tasks.
Duties to include:
- Cleaning, laundry, ironing and delicate fabric care. There is a part-time housekeeper employee to help with this.
- Although a nanny is employed, help might be required with the kids - 5 year old boy, 14 year old girl and 16 year old girl.
- Cooking healthy meals
- Occasional weekend support if the family entertain
- Animal care – one small family dog
Driving essential - Confident driver, car provided for work purposes.
This is a Monday to Friday role, occasional weekend help may be required and days off to accommodate this will be offered during the week. The family are looking for a long term commitment and looking for you to be part of their family.
The live-in accommodation is a lovely self contained 2 bedroom house within the property, all utilities included. Partners and pets will be considered.
Salary: up to £500 gross
If you think this is the job for you, please get in contact with your CV and references.
by Paul • London
An energetic, live-out, full time housekeeper is required to work in a five storey townhouse home based in West London, to start asap.
You must be honest, reliable, loyal and hardworking. Happy to cook English breakfast occasionally and make hot beverages throughout the day and carry out housekeeping duties to a five star level. You should also have a good understanding of maintaining a high standard of hygiene.
Duties will include general cleaning duties, hoovering, and polishing, mopping floors, washing dishes and taking care of the family’s laundry and ironing and taking clothing to the dry cleaners. You will also need to run errands and do some food shopping and escort Madame on her personal shopping trips.
English speaking essential.
Salary £25K gross per annum paid monthly, including 28 days holiday, and a contributory Company pension scheme.
Hours per week: 40. From 10.30am until 6.30pm or 8am -4pm, You will be required to work on a Saturday twice a month and Sundays twice a month. Two days off a week.
You must be flexible, have an accommodating attitude and be able to respond to instruction well.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in similar private household environment preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
by Hetal • Hemel Hempstead
We are a family with a 1 year old baby.
We are looking for a responsible person to help us with house cleaning and cooking. It would be great if you have some experience and references.
We need the following services:
Cleaning - specifically kitchen
Mopping/ Hoovering/ Dusting
Ironing and Laundry.
The job will be Monday - Friday (can include Saturday if suits you). Timings will be 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Send me a message to receive further details.
by Joanna • Welwyn Garden City
I am looking for a cleaner who could come on the weekly basis for 2 hours a week. Probably Saturday would be the best at any time or any other day but it would have to be in the evening. Mainly I would like my kitchen and bathroom cleaned plus general dusting in the rooms plus hoovering. It’s a small 3 bedroom house and I would like someone who is reliable, honest and care to clean properly:)
by Manikandan • Ilford
Looking for housekeeper for 2 to 3hrs a week, preferably on weekends. Housekeeping includes kitchen, floor & bathroom cleaning, dishwashing and ironing.
by Perviz • Harrow
Hello, I live in North Harrow and am looking for someone to help me with light housework Sunday and Thursday evenings (from around 8 pm - 9.30 pm). Folding laundry, washing dishes and general tidy up (3 small boys - messy house)! ~10/hr.
by Michael • Macclesfield
- Guest house in Rainow, East Cheshire used as short-term holiday rental. Owner lives in London. So you must be a highly trusted housekeeper will impeccable attention-to-detail and high levels of trustworthiness.
- 5 to 7 cleans per month at £13.50 per hour. Guaranteed minimum of £400 per month.
- End of rental cleans required across the 4 bedroom cottage, including changing 6 beds, towels and bath mats.
- You must have the flexibility to vary your days according to the check-outs of guests. This will include working some Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- You will have the diligence to also undertake an inspection report to document the number of used items and the state that the previous tenants have left the cottage in after each visit.
- You will have the administration skills to call in any external tradespeople required for basic maintenance of problems; plumbers, electricians and gardeners.
- You will have had prior experience of managing a guesthouse, hotel or other holiday rental property requiring variability of scheduling.
- You must be able to bring your own cleaning products.
- You should be able to demonstrate how you would put in place a back-up housekeeping arrangement if you are unable to undertake your duties due to sickness or holidays.
- Start date: 2nd August 2019
- Interviews: Sunday 30th June and Monday 1st July
- Two references will be required
Please write the following cover letter with any response to be considered for interviews:
1. What is your prior experience of managing a guest house? And what specific duties did you undertake?
2. How do you intend to manage periods of sickness and holidays? What is your back-up plan for ensuring that the guesthouse still gets cleaned?
3. How would you manage external tradespeople that you might need to call in to have simple jobs done? Ie problem with the washing machine, etc?
Please be specific in your answers to move forward to the interviewing.
£214 - £27530 Hr. / Month
by Alessandra • Cambridge
Help needed to keep our flat clean and tidy. Needed approximately 2 hours every 2 weeks. Cleaning would need to take place over the week end to allow us to be present. Possibility for further tasks depending on needs.